This LED grow light is the latest products from Rayonled's team of lighting bioengineers. Backed by their impressive expertise in LED technology, this medical-grade unit has everything to appeal to both hobby and commercial growers.
Looking to bring you garden to the next level? Look no further. The GLM 720 is designed to replace and surpass the results from a 1000W HID fixture. From the spectrum to the certifications, it has been thoughtfully crafted to compete with the top grow light on the market.
- Designed and assembled by Rayonled in Canada.
- Passively cooled bars provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1872 µmols PAR! and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol/s per watt
- This unit has UV and Far Red bars to offer the fullest spectrum currently available on the market!
- IP65 certification allowing the light to perform and last even in the most humid grow rooms
- Independent bars and drivers ensure that even if a problem occurs the light can be repaired without losing the production of the entire fixture.
- Best-in-class durability testing. Instead of doing a regular 48h test on their lights Rayonled will test every fixture in a special oven that provides the highest standard of heat resistance.
- 5-year full warranty on all fixtures.
CHIPS: SAMSUNG LM301B TOP BIN DIODES
EFFICACY: 2.6 μmol/J
PPF: 1 872 μmol
DIGITAL CONTROLLER: RJ14 port option
RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 23%RH-90%RH
DIMMABILITY: 2 Rotating devices included
WORK TEMPERATURE: -25°C~+50°C
CERTIFICATION: ETLc, ROHs, CSA
WARRANTY: 5 years
- Extrusion aluminum housing light engine
- Extrusion aluminum housing driver
- The driver compartment isolated from the light engine for better cooling.
- IP65 construction
- Multi-bar assembly unit
- Ambient temperature -20oC ~ +50oC
- Suspension with stainless V hooks
- 2 dimmers included with capability to control full-spectrum and UV/FR separately.
- RJ14 Port optional