Due to the power and the technologie, Phytomax-2 grow lights also have the largest footprint of any available led grow light. The light is spread evenly over the covered footprint, so there won't be any hot spots, like many other led grow lights have. All plants within the covered footprint will get practically the same amount of light and the chance of burning or bleaching of plants within a hot spot is zero.
To conclude, we want to highlight the new and improved Cooling System on the Phytomax-2 led grow lights. Phytomax-2 grow lights have ultra silent fans and extraordinary large heat sinks, ensuring optimal heat management. As a result, Phytomax-2 led grow lights will stay relatively cool at all times and will generate far less heat than HPS grow lights for instance. This makes life much easier when it comes to controlling the climate and extracting heat from your grow room.
At 840 actual watts and 1282 µMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 800 LED plant grow light will outperform any 1000W HID light. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full spectrum grow light for optimal results (365-750nm, UV to NIR)! The PhytoMAX-2 800 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
More efficient and powerful than any single-ended (SE) HPS
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 800 light!
336 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
PhytoMAX-2 800 LED plant grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield by 30% or more over a 1000W HPS
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
840 True Watts - 1680 LED Watts
Huge Coverage Footprint
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- Up to 6' X 6' (36 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Fast, Proven ROI
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow lights deliver 30% higher yield with 20% less electricity than a 1000W HPS
Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial grow lights, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
|Max. Flowering Footprint
||6' x 6'
|Max. Vegetative Footprint
||7.5' x 7.5'
||28" x 28" x 12"
||21" x 21" x 7"
|Shipping Weight (lb.)
||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS
|Mean Time Between Failure
||> 50,000 hours
|Number of LEDs
||7A~3.5A (@ 120/240v)
|Operation Temperature Range
|Fans Expected Life