Grow Tent 2x4x 6 ft (120x60 x180 cm).
- 100% Metal Interlocking, Sturdy Frame & Connectors
- 1680D “Easy On” Grow Tents
- Diamond Textured Reflective Interior
- Top - Quality & Double - Stitched Seams
- Double Cinching & No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Easy set up instructions
> Grow Tips :
1.How do I know the right light for my plants in the grow area
Measure your floor space you plan to grow your plants. Multiply the length times the width which can give you the square footage. You should get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For a much larger areas, should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights
In generally, using more lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space. Having all of the higher intensity light concentrated on only one plants is damage for your plants growing while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''
4.Here are more tips for growing under our lights:
When the plants is in the growth stage, turn the Growth switch on. When bloom stage, you can change it into turning both the Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
seedling:16/8(on/off) Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flowering: 12/12(on/off)
- Dimensions: 4'x2'x6''
- Package Dimension：4'2''x10''x6''
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Ports: 5 (Double Cinching)
- 8''Ducting Ports: 1
- 6''Ducting Ports: 4
- 3"Electrical Port Quantity: 2
1x Unit Farm 2' x 4' x 6' Grow Tent