ECO Farm Hydraulic Heating Rosin Press machine, a heat extraction technique derived from the same method used in making violin rosin. The idea is simple. You introduce heat and pressure so to extract the resinous essential oils from the plant material.
Double-sided heating, each heating plate has separate LCD time thermometer control
Switchable between Fahrenheit or Celsius with even pressure.
- Easy to operate.
- Strong solid aluminium heating plates make heating more even.
- Newest LCD temperature&time controller, professional look, makes reading time and temperature more accurate.
- Completely commercial business grade.
- Higher and even pressure
- Manual heat press for home user
- Plug type depends on the country, or your personal choice.
- Very popular in the USA and Europe.
- Exquisite design.
- LCD Digital controller - Individually controlled and temperature with clear LCD panel.
- Mechanical structure- higher pressure with less effort. Suitable pressure: pressure from a hydraulic pump.
- Digital timer and alarm
- Good for the extraction of rosin, wax and essential oils.
- Brand NEW, individual wrapped with foam package.
- Top and bottom, 6 x 12 cm (2.4" x 4.7" ) heating platens.
Heat Press Stype: Hydraulic Manual
Temp. Range: 0 - 250 centigrade (0-482 Fahrenheit).
Time Range: 0 - 999 seconds.
°F or °C available.
Electrical Options: 110V / 220V per platen global voltage.
Shipping Weight: 21 KG ( 46.3 LBS)
Shipping Dimensions: 32 x 25 x 42 CM ( 12.6" x 9.8" x 16.5" )
Different plug outlet options (USA, EU, AU, UK etc) and Voltage options for different countries (120v-240v) We will base it on the country of origin unless specified.
What is rosin and how it is produced?
Rosin is a concentrated extract of plant which is produced by applying heat and pressure to the plant parts (usually flowers or hash and kief) to squeeze out a translucent, sappy substance.
What do I need to start making rosin?
You need a rosin press, a parchment paper sheet, a collection tool, and your precursor. Additional items that you may want to use when pressing rosin are filter bags, pre-press molds, non-stick mats, etc.
How do I make rosin?
- Prepare your plant material. Make sure it is kept at the optimal 62% humidity.
- Place the plant in a folded parchment paper sheet.
- Turn on your press machine and set your desired temperature and timer.
- When the press plates reach the right temperature, place the parchment paper with your plant material on the bottom plate and operate the machine according.
- When done, remove the parchment paper, get rid of the pressed plant parts, and gather rosin using your collection tool.
What are the recommended press settings?
- For Cold Pressing: 160°F - 190°F, for 1 to 5 minutes or longer. Cold pressing produces terpene-rich rosin but with a sacrifice in yield.
- For Hot Pressing: 190°F - 225°F, for 40 seconds to 3 minutes. The hotter you press, the higher yield you’ll get, but the high temperature causes a drop in rosin quality.
- Flowers can be pressed at 190°F - 225°F for 30 - 180 seconds.
- Refined precursors such as hash, kief, dry sift are usually pressed at 165°F - 195°F for 60 - 130 seconds.
What filter bags should I use?
- 120-micron – Flower and trim rosin at excellent yield with good quality
- 90-micron – Flower and trim rosin at great yield with great quality
- 72-micron – Flower and trim rosin at good yield with excellent quality
- 72-micron – Kief and bubble hash at excellent yield with good quality
- 36 micron – Flower at decent yield with the best possible quality
- 36-micron – Kief and bubble hash at good yield with excellent quality
1) Eco Farm is a top-trusted online retailer offering honest grow advice and top-of-the-line LED grow lights and other grow/harvest/extraction equipment.
2) Reliable International Shipping Available
Nearly all of our products can be shipped internationally using DHL or similar couriers.
3) 100% Quality Guarantee
You will buy confidently from us since only sell new, official products (no used items or clones).
4) Safe, Secure, Discrete Transactions
All card payments are processed through our encrypted SSL security processing system. Your identity is always protected.
5) Hassle-Free Returns
And just in case your purchase was not up to your standards, we offer return if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason.