- Featuring 4 new spectra, VYPR 3p offers high fixture PPF up to 2330 µmol/s and high efficacy up to 3.8 µmol/s, enabling the direct replacement of a 1000W HPS fixture at more than 40% energy savings.
- WIRE HANGERS - These standard mounting options include Pipe, Unistrut and Square wire hangers. Ideal for mounting under the truss or pairing with chain or cable to suspend the fixture lower.
- COMBO MOUNT - Stacking the light fixture and power supply under the truss allows individual VYPRs to be installed closer to one another without a second support structure to hang the power supplies.
- PARALLEL TO TRUSS MOUNT - This mounting option maximizes light fixture's distance to crops for better light uniformity, and clears the space under the truss for operating other equipment.
- PERPENDICULAR TO TRUSS MOUNT - This mounting option allows the fixture to hang perpendicular to the truss to be in parallel to high-wire crop rows, providing better light uniformity without installing additional support structure
From broad white to high red, Fluence PhysioSpec™ is
now offering BROAD and DUAL spectrum options on
VYPR Series, better meeting grower's needs in optimizing
spectral content and light levels for any crop at any
growth stage and geographic locations.
PhysioSpec™ BROAD Spectra offers continuous spectral
photon emission across the PAR 400-700nm wavelength
range, balancing energy efficiency with quality of light for
desired plant response and human work environment.
PhysioSpec™ DUAL Spectra features two narrow spectral
bands that maximize the energy efficiency, aiming to further
reduce energy cost and operational expense.
MORE EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL THAN EVER
Built upon patented thermal management technologies,
VYPR 3P features market leading high efficacies and high
light output per fixture, enabling the direct replacement of a
1000W HPS fixture at more than 40% energy savings.
High PPF up to 2330 µmol/s per light fixture
With that, VYPR 3P further reduces the number of fixtures and
system cost per lit area, lowering the capital investment and
accelerating the adoption of LED horticultural lighting.
The optional reflector kit provides a wider light pattern and uniform PPFD at plant canopy.