1. Plug in the power cord and turn on the power switch.
2. Adjust the operating temperature, press and hold the temperature control table's increase button is not loose, until the temperature is added to the required temperature, let go, the heating tube will automatically heat to the set temperature,The recommended temperature is 220 ¨F.
3. Wrap the flower body with baking paper and put it in the middle of the heating plate. Press the handle several times to squeeze the upper and lower heating plates into place, stop for 30s, wait for oil.
4. The left-handed rotation of the bleed valve is venting force, and must be turned to the right before rolling.
5. Collect the extruded paste using the collection tool.
The Eco Farm 16 inch leaf bowl trimmer uses a clear plastic top for better visibility, a removable handle for convenient storage, and removable grille for easy service. This trimmer will cut twigs, remove leafs, and preserve buds from a variety of plants. The Eco Farm trimmer is essential in making hash, oils, aromatherapy products, and potpourris. It harnesses the power of 30 scissors in 1 unit and comes with 1 serrated blade and 1 straight blade.
Flower Trimmer Operating Instruction:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base
Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill
Place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered(approximately 40 dry grams).
3. Place the top and handle back on the base
Place the top and handle back on the top of the trimmer's base.
4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 rounds
Using the handle, make 15-30 complete turns, While spinning the handle, the inside rubber twist tongues multiplies the rate of the spinning plants and blades by over 30 times.
A combination of the rubber tongues presses and rolls the plants into the spinning blades can improve the cutting efficiency. Only 30 seconds can yield one hour's work.
5. Remove the top and collect the plant
Open the top and trimmed plants and their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on th middle grill and in the trimmer basin.
Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants' essential oils.
6. Repeat the process for more harvest
If you think the leave pieces are not small enough, keep repeating the above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. when finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer and store it.
METERIAL AND INCLUDES: Acrylic transparent cover, 24* black rubber strip and black rubber ring, stainless steel mesh and basin, 4* rubber column, 2* special elastic steel cross, 1* serrated blade for dry trim, 1* straight blade for wet trim, 1*scissors
Just add to cart and then use code freeshipping to get the Discount Now! This personal heat press machine features sturdy construction, a locking lever...View full product details