● Loose cubes great for germination or cloning
● Great for hobby and commecial growers
● Ideal for growers that don't want wasted cubes
● Quick and easy to use. Grab what you need and save the rest.
● Predrilled planting holes make seeding and plant propagation a breeze!
Produce Process: Rock Wool is made from spinning molten basaltic rock into fine fibers which are then formed into a range of cubes, blocks, growing slabs and granular products.
Material: Eco-friendly rock fiber.
Agricultural Rock Wool Features:
1. It has a large water retention capacity, And also holds sufficient air. It holds a lot of water which gives you an advantage against power or equipment failures.
2. It is available in multiple sizes and shapes for various hydroponic applications.
3. Rock Wool is also durable, it doesn't readily fall apart or break down.
4. Insect Free.
5. Its physical structure prevents inspection of roots.